The National Indoor Athletics centre (NIAC) is based at Cardiff Metropolitan University and is the home of Welsh Athletics.
It was the first purpose built indoor athletics track in the UK.
The facility has:
- a full competition 200m banked track
- a 9 lane 60m straight
- a separate 6 lane 140m straight
- competition and training Long and Triple Jump pits
- competition and training Pole Vault pits
- a competition and training High Jump pit
- training nets for all the throwing events
- a fully equipped biomechanics laboratory
- a Sports Medicine/Physiotherapy treatment area
- an athletics only weight training area
- a strength and conditioning gym
Find out more about NIAC on their website.